Secretary of School of Law
- Handling business of School of Law.
- Cooperating with various related units of the school to handle matters related to the whole institution's common affairs.
- Assisting in convening college-level meetings and taking minutes.
- Registering, distributing, and reviewing college documents, and coordinating communication between departments and units within the college.
- Contact window for the School of Law regarding external affairs, such as academic conferences, recruitment of talents, and selection-related matters.
- Handling matters related to annual regular academic conferences.
- Managing the undergraduate and master's degree enrollment-related business (new student handbook, introduction materials of School of Law).
- Organizing the course arrangement for all academic programs offered by School of Law.
- Managing the affairs related to the Master of Laws (LLM) Program for Working Professionals.
- Management and work scheduling for faculty work-study students.
- Assist in counseling the affairs of School of Law Association.
- Organize the business of the Master's Program in Law.
- Arrange various on-campus visits and activities related to School of Law.
- Manage the office, library and property of the school and assist with budget allocation and verification.
- Organize school-wide events such as weekly meetings and special lectures for the Executive Master's Program.
- Handle tasks assigned by the Dean and assist with the Dean's weekly schedule.
Secretary of Department of Law
- Responsible for administrative affairs of the department, including organizing departmental evaluations, verifying administrative expenses, registering graduation theses, recording internship hours and contracts with enterprises, conducting statistics on licenses, conducting surveys on pursuing graduate studies, establishing a question bank for departmental exams, tracking the job placement of graduates, and statistics on credit programs.
- Assist in organizing departmental meetings and taking minutes.
- Cooperate with relevant units of the university to handle legal affairs related to the Department of Law.
- Handle relevant business for full-time and part-time teachers of the Department of Law.
- Manage the assets of the Department of Law and the Master's Program, and assist in budget allocation and verification.
- Manage the Law Department Office/B804, B105 internship law firm, B603 Law School/E Classroom, B604 Law School/E Classroom, B605 Law School/E Classroom, B701-1 Law Graduate Classroom, B801-1 Graduate Classroom.
- Organize business related to internships for junior and senior students in the Department of Law.
- Arrange lectures for the Department of Law and the Master's Program.
- Assist in business such as industry-university cooperation and commissioned projects, such as legal education activities by the Ministry of Education.
- Handle matters related to real estate licensing coaching classes and national exam coaching classes.
- Assist the teachers and students of the Department of Law in applying for relevant projects from the National Science and Technology Council.
- Collaborate on joint affairs of the School of Law.
- Undertake tasks assigned by the department head and assist with scheduling of the department head's weekly agenda.
Secretary of Department of Financial Law
- Responsibilities for the administrative affairs of the department include organizing tasks such as departmental evaluations, financial reimbursements, registration of graduation projects, logging of internship hours and contracts, statistical analysis of certifications, surveys on graduate school admissions, compilation of examination question banks, tracking of graduates' career paths, and statistics on credit programs.
- Assisting in organizing and recording departmental meetings.
- Organizing joint counseling meetings for the School of Law departments.
- Collaborating with relevant units of the school to handle matters related to the Department of Financial Law.
- Managing the duties of full-time and part-time teachers in the Department of Financial Law.
- Managing the properties of the Department of Financial Law and Master's program, and assisting with budgeting and financial reimbursements.
- Managing the B601 Law Library, B602 Graduate Law Research Room, B701-2 Graduate Law Research Room, B702 Law School Teaching and Research Room, B703 Law School Teaching and Research Room, B704 Law School Teaching and Research Room, Department of Financial Law/B804, and H102 Internship Courtroom.
- Organizing business internships for junior and senior students in the Department of Financial Law.
- Arranging special lectures for the Department of Financial Law and Master's program.
- Assisting in industry-academic cooperation and commissioned projects of the Department of Financial Law.
- Managing affairs related to the Finance and Law certification counseling class (e.g. securities salesperson, insurance salesperson, trust business personnel, etc.).
- Assisting the Department of Financial Law teachers and students in applying for relevant programs from the National Science and Technology Council.
- Collaborating on joint affairs of the School of Law.
- Carrying out duties assigned by the department head and arranging the department head's weekly schedule.